Our people are our most important asset and we’re looking for incredible individuals like you to join us on our journey! We are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and confident Client Manager to join our growing team.
- This role is full-time permanent
- Scope for career progression within the firm
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible and remote working opportunities
- An attractive benefits package
- A generous bonus scheme
- 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), increasing to 25 days with length of service
- Work with directors to manage client relationships on a designated portfolio
- Preparation and review of accounts, audits etc.
- Assisting with advisory assignments including business valuations, transactional due diligence and strategic planning
- Workflow pipeline management and monthly billing
- Delegating work to and training junior members of staff
- ACCA/ACA qualified
- Experience working in an accountancy practice
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
Submit your application below, don't forget to include your Cover Letter & CV
Our hiring team will review your application, if successful, we will be in touch to schedule an initial interview.