- The content of the pages of the Website is for your information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The information shared on the Website (inclusive of all content, blogs, communications, graphics, guides and resources) is meant to provide helpful insight and discussion on various business and accounting related topics. It contains only general information that is subject to legal and regulatory change and is not to be used as an alternative to legal or professional advice. DSA Prospect Limited accepts no responsibility for any actions you take, or do not take, based on the information we provide and we always recommend that you speak with qualified professionals where necessary before making any decisions.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Website meet your specific requirements.
- While we do our best to keep the Website running and efficient, we take no responsibility or liability for any instances where the Website may be unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. DSA Prospect will not be liable under the law of any of the jurisdictions listed below, to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or other consequential damages as a result of your inability to use the Website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites and resources. These links are provided for your convenience to give further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility and do not accept any liability for the content of the linked website(s), including any losses you may experience by using these links.
- Unauthorised use of the Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. The Website may only be used for lawful purposes and activities. We prohibit any use of the website that violates any law or regulation in the jurisdictions listed below.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If you have any questions or complaints, please contact us at email@example.com.
This policy is effective from October 2023